Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Owning a business comes with inherent risks, and part of your job as an owner is to practice proper risk management. Ensuring that you have the right business insurance solutions in place can help you effectively manage the many risks you face. The experienced team at Jack Lee Fong Insurance Agency is here to help you navigate your business insurance needs. Give us a call today to get started.
How Does Business Insurance Work?
Business insurance isn’t one specific type of policy you can purchase. Rather, it refers to the many different types of commercial insurance policies that may be available to you. These various policies can help financially protect you against the risks your business may face.
What Does Business Insurance Cover
Business insurance isn’t one specific type of policy you can purchase. Rather, it refers to the many different types of commercial policies that may be available to you. There are many different coverage options to consider, including the following:
- Commercial property insurance may help repair or replace your business’s building, equipment, inventory or property if they are damaged by events such as fires, burglaries or other named perils.
- General liability insurance may provide coverage if your business is legally responsible for third-party property damage, another person’s bodily injury or advertising injuries.
- Business income insurance may help replace lost revenue, and it may help pay for items such as wages and taxes if you have halted operations.
- Errors and omissions (E&O) insurance, also called professional liability insurance, may provide coverage if your clients make claims of negligence or inadequate work.
- Workers’ compensation insurance may provide coverage for medical expenses or lost wages if an employee suffers a work-related illness or injury.
To determine which coverage options are best for you, consider your business’s industry, size, location and the number of employees. Be sure to talk with an agent about the best options available.
Get Started Today
Our business insurance program boasts flexibility to service a variety of industries. To learn more or to get a quote today, contact the team at Jack Lee Fong Insurance Agency today.